Del Monte logo history
This particular version of the shield appears to have been introduced around 1886. Its however practically indistinguishable from its earlier incarnation, with the exception of a few curles.
In the 1960s, the Del Monte brand was updated by Landor Associates.
This logo was introduced around 1984. The primary change was the name, which was written with a slightly thicker and simplified font.
The word “Quality” changed to different font around 1989. This logo is still in use in many other countries.
This version was introduced in the United States by the Del Monte Corporation in 2003.